At Dreamworks Dental & Orthodontics, we are committed to providing high-quality dental care at an affordable cost. Our team of dentists and specialists believe every patient that walks through our doors is deserving of a beautiful smile! Our dentists understand that everyone deals with different insecurities and complications, which is why it is vital for us to provide a variety of services. At Dreamworks Dental & Orthodontics, we dedicate our time to making sure our patients not only look but feel amazing. For example, whether that is with cosmetic dentistry procedures or general dentistry procedures. With the help of our brilliant dentists, we can enhance the appearance of many patients smiles. We pride ourselves being able to help all types of people from all walks of life. We understand that one’s smile is personal and we strive to bring that confidence back into our patient’s life.
We are proud to be the leading dental office taking Texas by storm. With locations in Dallas, Arlington, Fort Worth, and Irving, we are greatly humbled that we are helping change countless of patients lives through the appearance of their smile. Because of the high demand for dental care, we have combined quality dental care at a reduced cost. Our team of dentists and specialists are highly-skilled at many dental services. At our offices in Dallas, Irving, Fort Worth, and Arlington, we offer vast services to meet your needs. We specialize in many services to provide quality dental care for the community. We are able to provide all your dental needs:
- Cosmetic Dentistry – We offer many services under cosmetic dentistry to change the appearance of a smile for aesthetic purposes. Cosmetic Dentistry primarily focuses on the shape, color, position, and the overall way on how a smile looks.
- Dentistry For Kids – Our Pediatric Dentistry services creates a comfortable experience for kids dental visit. We focus on preventive care to ensure your child’s teeth is in optimal health.
- Teeth Whitening – Teeth Whitening is the process of brightening a patients teeth by using bleach or other whitening methods.
- Zoom And Bleaching – Another whitening procedure we offer at our offices, but proven to show immediate teeth whitening results that last a longer time compared to other traditional teeth whitening methods.
- Orthodontics – Also known as braces, is the realignment of teeth caused by shifting and malpositioned teeth.
- Invisalign – Invisalign is an alternative to braces, which is a clear-aligner treatment that are used to adjust and correct teeth.
- Root Canals – Root Canals is a common procedure that can repair damaged and infected teeth.
- Crowns And Caps – A procedure that restores a smile by circling a cap around the tooth.
- Dental Implants – Dental Implants is a surgical procedure that supports a denture, bridge, or crown.
- Dentures – Dentures is an artificial plate that gives the appearance of a full smile.
- Cosmetic Veneers – Cosmetic Veneers gives the appearance of authentic teeth by the made of material that does not reflect light compared to Porcelain Veneers.
- Inlays And Onlays – Inlays And Onlays preserves the natural and healthy parts of a tooth by bonding material.