They are also known as clear-aligners treatment. The invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces. To discuss clear braces, please feel free to contact us to schedule an appointment.
For information on Invisalign, please visit www.invisalign.com.
- Invisalign uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets like the dental braces
- The aligners are made from 3-D computer imaging technology and a combination of our expertise
- The aligners are worn for about 2 weeks. They can only be removed when you are about to eat, drink, brush or floss.
- As the aligners are replaced with new ones, your teeth will improved and change position week by week until they have straightened to the desired position we have prescribed.
- You’ll be required to visit us about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- The total aligners worn throughout the treatment averages 18 – 30 months and the treatment time is between 9 and 15. Both numbers will vary depending on the case.
Frequently Asked Questions
Am I a good candidate for Invisalign?
Invisalign is great for adults and teens who need a boost with straightening their teeth.
How do I care for my aligners?
It is recommended to brush after meal and avoid warm water as it can warp the shape of the plate. It is very important to establish a healthy oral hygiene routine to fight plaque and bacteria.
How long will I be wearing the aligners?
Depending on the severity of your teeth, most patients will be wearing their aligners for an estimate for nine to eighteen months.